Item no: NS100
Number Smart Purple Phase Kit
Suitable for: 3-5, 5-6
Count, explore, calculate, position and order numbers to 10 and then 20 with this innovative selection of multisensory games and resources contained within a handy Gratnells storage tray. Decompose, combine, add and subtract numbers during these self-contained, multisensory games and activities to secure a foundation of key maths concepts. This kit is the first phase of the wider Number Smart maths programme designed to help pupils achieve fundamental maths concepts of Number & Place Value, Effective Calculation and Problem Solving. Each phase offers a range of multisensory activities to meet key learning objectives and further teaching ideas in the Teaching Ideas Manual.
- Number Links to 20 (addition & subtraction)
- Calculating Critters (decomposing & doubling)
- Lots of Wheels (repeated addition)
- Number Streets (positioning and ordering)
- Counting Kingdoms (counting & combining)
- Hide and Seek Bonds (number bonds to 10)
- Counting Smart Ball
- 1-20 Number Frieze
- 6 x Double-sided 1-10 number track whiteboards
- Number Smart Teaching Ideas Manual.