Item no: NS102
Number Smart Green Phase Kit
Suitable for: 6-7, 7+
Use place value to add and subtract numbers to 100. Practise problem solving, understand times tables and the inverse operations of addition and subtraction as well as multiplication and division. Practise rapid recall of number bonds using this revolutionary selection of engaging resources. This kit is the first phase of the wider Number Smart maths programme designed to help pupils achieve fundamental maths concepts of: Number & Place Value, Effective Calculation and Problem Solving. Each phase offers a range of multisensory activities to meet key learning objectives and further teaching ideas in the Teaching Ideas Manual.
- Number Links to 20 (addition & subtraction)
- Calculating Critters (decomposing & doubling)
- Lots of Wheels (repeated addition)
- Number Streets (positioning and ordering)
- Counting Kingdoms (counting & combining)
- Hide and Seek Bonds (number bonds to 10)
- Counting Smart Ball
- 1-20 Number Frieze
- 6 x Double-sided 1-10 number track whiteboards
- Number Smart Teaching Ideas Manual.