Phase 2 Non-fiction Readers
Suitable for: 3-5, 5-6
Sorry, out of stock. More arriving early December.
Set of 8 decodable readers levelled at Phase 2 of the Letters & Sounds phonics progression. Explanation, discussion and recount text using real life photography.
All books include decodable word lists using focus phonemes, a trick word list and comprehension questions.
- Contents: 8 pages per book
- Size: 150mm x 170mm
A slightly different progression to the fiction series offers reading opportunities at more stages:
- Book 1 (s, a, t, p, i); Pip Pat
- Book 2 (n, m); Tim and Nat
- Book 3 (d, g, o, c); Min
- Book 4 (k, ck, e); Pip in a Pot
- Book 5 (u, r, z, h, b); Can a Bug Dig?
- Book 6 (f, ff); Fun Run
- Book 7 (l, ll); Bill and Val
- Book 8 (s, ss); A Mess
Reading Level 1-2. (pink/red)